Case 19ZO3000092: Metro Central Phase 2 Final Site Plan
- A request for approval of a final site plan known as Metro Central Phase 2 located within the Metro Verde East Planned Unit Development (PUD).
- The proposed final site plan proposes 98-single-family residential lots and 6 tracts that will be dedicated to the City of Las Cruces utilized for two parks, trails, and drainage.
- The final site plan shall be required to follow all requirements of the Metro Verde PUD Concept Plan Amendment #5.
- The proposed subdivision encompasses 25.02 + acres, is zoned PUD (Planned Unit Development) and is located on the and is located north of Engler Road, west side of Sonoma Ranch Blvd. and east of High Plains Rd., connecting to Santa Minerva Ave.
- Interior roadways follow either a 42-foot wide or a 50-foot wide local roadway cross sections.
- Submitted by Sierra Norte Development Inc., property owners.
Case 19CS0500091: Tierra Grande Subdivision, Replat No. 2
- A request for approval of a non-administrative replat known as Tierra Grande Subdivision, Replat No. 2.
- The proposed subdivision encompasses 1.441 + acres, is zoned R-1aC (Single-Family Medium Density- Conditional) and is located on the northeast corner of Vista de Tierra Road and Genesis Lane.
- The subdivision proposes to replat one existing residential lot into two new residential lots; encompassing 0.136 + acres and 1.305 + acres.
- Submitted by Tierra Surveys, LLC., on behalf of Kevin Wilson, property owner.
Case 19CS0500042: South Fork Subdivision, Replat No. 12 (Form of Security Waiver)
- A request for approval of a waiver to the required form of security for a proposed final plat known as South Fork Subdivision, Replat No. 12.
- Section 37-302(B) of the Subdivision Code states that a subdivision applicant subdividing a large tract of land as deemed appropriate by the DRC may submit a final plat for approval without providing any form of security.
- The subject property encompasses 7.09 ± acres, is zoned PUD (Planned Unit Development) and is located within the South Fork Village PUD on the north side of Lohman Avenue, 465 + feet east of its intersection with Sonoma Ranch Boulevard.
- Proposing paving for ½ the roadway width in front of the proposed lot 2A (approximately 300’) will be done in conjunction with the development of lot 2A (which is planned to occur immediately upon approval of the administrative replat) and paving of the portion of roadway in front of Lot 2B (approximately 590’) will be committed to through submittal of a letter of credit for the ½ of the roadway improvements in front of Lot 2B.
- Submitted by Zia Engineering and Environment, representative on behalf of Alameda Land & Development Corp, property owner.