Located in an historic Santa Fe Railroad depot, the Las Cruces Railroad Museum interprets the railroad history of Las Cruces and the impact of the railroad on Southern New Mexico.
The Mission Statement:
The Mission of the Las Cruces Museum System is to provide a fun environment for the curious so they can experience new ideas, personal and community enrichment, and a spirt of discovery.
Location and Hours:Location:
351 N. Mesilla Street, Las Cruces, New Mexico, 88005 Days:
Tuesday - Saturday Time:
Tuesday - Friday from 10:00 am - 4:30 pm and Saturday from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm Tours:
Please contact our Tour Coordinator at (575) 541-2154 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
Phone: (575) 647-4480 or RRM@las-cruces.org
Las Cruces Railroad Museum
P.O. Box 20000
Las Cruces, NM 88004
All four museums and the Administrative offices will be closed on the following days:
- Monday, January 1, 2018 (New Year's Day)
- Monday, January 15, 2018 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
- Monday, February 19, 2018 (Presidents' Day)
- Monday, May 28, 2018 (Memorial Day)
- Wednesday, July 4, 2018 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 3, 2018 (Labor Day)
- Monday, November 12, 2018 (Veterans Day)
- Thursday, November 22 and Friday, November 23, 2018 (Thanksgiving Holiday)
- Monday, December 24 and Tuesday, December 25, 2018 (Winter Holiday)
- Tuesday, January 1, 2019 (New Year's Day)
Like us on:
Subscribe to our Newsletter!