Summer Recreation Program Availability 2018
Looking to fill your kids last summer days with fun, adventure and exercise.
The City of Las Cruces Parks & Recreation department’s Summer Recreation Program has 19 days left and spots are available at the following locations:
- Camino Real Middle School, 2961 N Roadrunner Pkwy.
- Picacho Middle School, 1040 N Motel Blvd.
- Zia Middle School, 1300 W University Ave.
Payments may be made at any of the four registration sites during regular business hours, or at www.las-cruces.org/play and clicking on the “Online Registration” link.
Registration sites are:
- Parks and Recreation Administrative Office, 1501 E. Hadley Ave.
- Frank O’Brien Papen Community Center, 304 Bell St.
- Las Cruces Regional Aquatic Center, 1401 E. Hadley Ave.
- Meerscheidt Recreation Center, 1600 E. Hadley Ave.
The Summer Recreation Program goes until Friday, August 3. The session is offered weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. There is an early/late drop-off service at all locations from 7:30 – 8 a.m. or 5 – 5:30 p.m. Cost is $10 for use of either one, or $20 for both early and late use for the entire session.
The program is available to children in kindergarten through the sixth grade. Program cost is $200/session/child and does not include field trip fees. Breakfast and Lunch will be provided through the Summer Food Service Program, sponsored by FYI, Inc.
No telephone registrations/payments accepted.
For more information, call the Parks and Recreation Administrative office, 575/541-2550.