Online Utility Bill Payments to be Temporarily Unavailable 2017
Customers of Las Cruces Utilities will be unable to make online payments through the City of Las Cruces website beginning at 6 p.m. Friday, Aug. 11, due to a system upgrade that will continue over the weekend. Citizen Self Service should be available no later than 8 a.m. Monday, Aug.14.
Customers who want to make a payment over the weekend can use other payment options, including the after-hours drop box located between City Hall, 700 N. Main St. and Thomas Branigan Memorial Library, 200 E. Picacho Ave., by phone at 1-866-426-9757 or at Western Union locations:
- Mr. Payroll - 2240 Missouri Ave.
- Lowes Fiesta Foods #58 - 1410 East Missouri Ave.
- Lowes Fiesta Foods #57 -2180 North Main St.
- Quick Check - 5245 Porter Dr.
- Check N Go - 400 North Telshor Blvd., Suite D