Temporary Lane Reductions for Pavement Markings Installation 2017
Lane reductions for pavement marking installation will begin Sunday, Aug. 27, weather permitting, at the following intersections with expected completion in early October.
- E. Lohman Avenue at Roadrunner Parkway.
- E. Lohman Avenue from S. Solano Drive to Alameda Boulevard.
- E. University Avenue from Triviz Drive to S. Main Street.
- E. Amador Avenue from S. Solano Drive to N. Motel Boulevard.
- S. Main St. from E. Idaho Avenue/Avenida de Mesilla to E. Union Avenue.
Work hours will be generally from 7 p.m. to 8 a.m. The lane reductions will not affect RoadRUNNER Transit.
For more information, contact the Public Works Department, Street and Traffic Operations section at 575/541-2505. The TTY number is 575/541-2182.