Lottery Registration Update 2017
The City of Las Cruces Parks & Recreation Department will be accepting lottery registration applications for both sessions of the Summer Recreation Programs beginning Monday, April 17, thru Saturday, April 29, at the following locations:
- Parks and Recreation Administrative Office - 1501 E. Hadley Ave.
- Frank O’Brien Papen Community Center - 304 Bell St.
- Las Cruces Regional Aquatic Center - 1401 E. Hadley Ave.
- Meerscheidt Recreation Center - 1600 E Hadley Ave.
Registration for the Summer Recreation Program is determined by lottery selection only.
Participants who are selected for a site will be notified on Tuesday, May 9, by email or text message and postings of the winning lottery numbers will be available at the sites listed above and on our website: www.las-cruces.org/summer-recreation.
Payment must be received between Tuesday, May 9 thru Saturday, May 20, at the Parks & Recreation Administrative Office, 1501 E. Hadley Ave. Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Friday 7 a.m. – 4 p.m., and Saturday, May 13 & 20, 9 a.m. – noon.
Any slots that have not been paid for will be open to the public on Monday, May 22, on a first come, first served basis at the Parks and Recreation Administrative office.
- Session I June 5 – June 30
- Session II July 5 - August 4
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- $200/session/child (does NOT include fees associated with field trips)
GRADES: Kindergarten – 5th (2016/17 school year)
- Camino Real Middle School (2961 Roadrunner Pkwy)
- Frank O’Brien Papen Center (304 Bell Ave.)
- Picacho Middle School (1040 N. Motel Blvd)
No telephone registrations accepted. For more information, contact the Parks and Recreation Administrative office at (575) 541-2550.