The Economic Development Office (EDO) is dedicated to advancing economic prosperity for Las Cruces, its businesses, neighborhoods and residents. The City’s EDO team supports existing businesses in Las Cruces and new businesses attracted to the area by providing:
- support to local businesses through economic gardening;
- information on business related processes and regulations required by the City of Las Cruces;
- assistance in understanding and negotiating through City processes;
- access to a network of partners with specializations to benefit the specific needs of each business; and
- free one-on-one consultation with businesses and entrepreneurs to identify opportunities, develop business-to-business relations, and better position businesses in the community.