LAS CRUCES AREA TRANSIT ADVISORY BOARD
MEETING NOTICE & AGENDA
A meeting of the Transit Advisory Board (TAB) will be held on Thursday, July 18, 2019, at 3:00 p.m., in Conference Room – 203, Mesilla Valley Intermodal Transit Terminal, 300 W. Lohman, Las Cruces, NM.
I. Call to Order -- Roll Call
II. Public Comment
III. Action Items
• Election of Chair and Vice-Chair
• Vote on possible board recommendations after discussion of Request for Proposal for next Short Range Plan study.
• Report on the service expansion initiated on May 13, 2019
• Ridership update
• Report on implementation of tariff changes approved by City Council on May 20, 2019
• Bus shelter installation update
• Mesilla Valley MPO updates (Michael McAdams)
• Miscellaneous updates
V. Public Comment
VI. Board and Staff Comment / Adjournment
VII. Next Meeting will be October 17, 2019
The City of Las Cruces RoadRUNNER Transit does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, ancestry, serious medical conditions, national origin, age, or disability in the provision of services. The City of Las Cruces RoadRUNNER Transit will make reasonable accommodations for a qualified individual who wishes to attend this public meeting. Please notify Transit at least 72 hours before the meeting by calling 541-2500 (voice) if accommodation is necessary. This document can be made available in alternative formats by calling the same numbers listed above. Este documento está disponsible en español llamando al teléfono de RoadRUNNER Transit: 541-2500 (voz).
POSTED July 15, 2019