In response to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency, the Mesilla Valley Regional Dispatch Authority (MVRDA) is instituting the following procedures pursuant to guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH):
Lobby access will be restricted to public safety personnel and essential support services personnel. Therefore,
• All public meetings and training sessions at the MVRDA facility have been canceled.
• MVRDA personnel will participate in previously scheduled meetings via teleconference.
• All public tours of the facility have been canceled.
• Alarm permit or fine payments are requested to be made by mail.
• Public records will be released by electronic means whenever possible.
We are taking these steps to help ensure the safety and health of our mission critical emergency personnel so that we can maintain essential services during this health emergency.
Up to date information can be found on the MVRDA website at WWW.MVRDA.ORG.
Mesilla Valley Regional Dispatch Authority is the 9-1-1 Call and Public Safety Dispatch Center for Las Cruces, Sunland Park, Mesilla, Hatch, Anthony and Doña Ana County. Follow us on Facebook (MVRDA911) or visit our website: www.mvrda.org