While payments are still accepted at City Hall, to help reduce the spread of illnesses through person-to-person contact, customers of Las Cruces Utilities are encouraged to pay their utility bills in one of the ways listed below rather than paying in person.
· Sign up for auto-draft by emailing utilities customer service staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Deposit payments, no cash please, in the drop box located between City Hall and Thomas Branigan Memorial Library.
· Pay by phone with credit or debit card by calling 866-426-9757.
· Pay Online at:https://selfservicelp.las-cruces.org/css/citizens/UtilityBilling/Default.aspx with debit or credit card or entering requested checking account information to pay by e-check.
· Online bill pay with your bank’s online bill pay service
· Pay by mail. Mail checks or money orders to:
- City of Las Cruces
- Attn: Cashiers
- P.O. Box 20000
- Las Cruces, NM 88004
- Pay in person with cash at the following Western Union location: (There is a $1 fee for this service.)
Lowes #57, 2180 N. Main St.
Lowes #58, 1410 Missouri Ave.
Mr. Payroll, 2240 Missouri Ave.
The East Mesa Customer Service Center, 5195 Bataan Memorial West, will accept all payment types. The Las Cruces Utilities Center, 680 N. Motel Blvd. is closed.
Assistance programs offered by Las Cruces Utilities include calling Customer Central, at 575/541-2111; Payment Plan Agreements; Preferred Payment Date; Budget Payment Plans; Promise To Pay; Low Income Heat and Energy Assistance Program; and Referral to Charitable Fund Sources; and Las Cruces Utilities’ Bill Assistance Program.