City Hall and most City of Las Cruces offices will be closed Monday, Jan. 20, 2020 for the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday. Emergency services such as fire and police will not be affected.
The following is a list of closures on January 20:
- Frank O’Brien Papen Community Center
- Juvenile Citation Program.
- A. Fielder Memorial Safe Haven.
- East Mesa Recreation Center.
- Meerscheidt Recreation Center.
- Las Cruces Regional Aquatic Center.
- Frenger Pool.
- Thomas Branigan Memorial Library, and the Munson and Sage Café branch libraries.
- All Senior Programs.
- All museums.
- Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Rio Grande Theatre.
- RoadRUNNER Transit will provide regular service. The Dial-a-Ride scheduler will be available by phone, 575/541-2777. The Mesilla Valley Intermodal Transit Terminal, 300 W. Lohman Avenue will be open.
- Solid Waste Administrative Offices will be closed. Residential solid waste collection scheduled on Monday will be picked up.