Ask Las Cruces will experience service interruption beginning about noon Friday, Nov. 8, 2019 and will be temporarily unavailable to City website users and mobile device users throughout the Veterans Day holiday because of a planned system upgrade.
During the upgrade, Ask Las Cruces users are welcome to report potholes, weeds and other concerns or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Ask Las Cruces system is anticipated to return to full service by Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2019
Please remember that:
- For emergencies, call 911
- If anyone smells gas, notices a water leak or other utility related emergency, call Utilities Dispatch at 575/526-0500.
- To contact the Police Department for non-emergency issues, call 575/526-0795.
- To contact Codes Enforcement after 5 p.m. weekdays, or during weekends and holidays, call 575/526-0795.
- For any questions about 311/Ask Las Cruces, call 575/541-2192.