City Hall and most City of Las Cruces offices will be closed Monday, Nov. 11, 2019 in observance of the Veterans Day holiday. Emergency services, including fire and police, will not be affected.
The following is a list of closures:
- Frank O’Brien Papen Community Center.
- Juvenile Citation Program.
- A. Fielder Memorial Safe Haven.
- East Mesa Recreation Center.
- Meerscheidt Recreation Center.
- Regional Aquatic Center.
- All Senior Programs centers.
- Branigan, Munson and Sage Café libraries.
- Visit Las Cruces.
- Rio Grande Theatre.
- Solid Waste offices will be closed, but Collections will operate as usual. The Foothills Landfill will observe normal operating hours.
- All museums.
RoadRUNNER Transit will operate on regular fixed routes and Dial-A-Ride service levels for bus operations and for the front office.
The Las Cruces City Council work session will be at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 12 at Lynn Middle School, 950 S. Walnut St.