Las Cruces Safe Promise
Click Here to Sign the Las Cruces Promise
Haga clic aquí para firmar La Promesa de Las Cruces
To Our Community Members and Our Visitors, this is the Las Cruces Safe Promise:
We will stay safe ourselves and keep each other safe & healthy as we combat the spread of Covid-19 in our community.
We will re-open our city and re-engage with our families, our shops, stores and restaurants. The very things that make Las Cruces a very special place to live, work, visit and thrive.
And we will do this together: Safe. Healthy. Open. Resilient. All together.
Please remember the basic elements of conduct that is the heart of the Las Cruces Promise:
- I promise to act as if I carry the coronavirus.
- I promise to maintain social distancing of at least six feet.
- I promise to wear a face covering, wash my hands, use sanitizer.
- I promise to buy from local businesses that also make this promise.
- I promise to practice patience, compassion, empathy, connection, respect and love.
Business Support and Resources
- Visit New Mexico’s Department of Health COVID Safe Practice to comply with Governor Lujan-Grisham’s Business Protocols
- Make the Las Cruces Promise ( Firmar La Promesa de Las Cruces)
- Get your business New Mexico Safe Certified
- Commit to the New Mexico Safe Promise
Need a free mask - request one from the Greater Las Cruces Chamber of Commerce
Para traducir esta página al español, desplácese hasta la parte inferior y haga clic en la caja de Google Select, seleccione el idioma de su elección y la página se traducirá automáticamente.
Business owners can go further, if they choose, and obtain New Mexico Safe Certification. For details on certification go to NMSafeCertified. This is a program of the New Mexico Society of Association Executives. The benefits of being certified include:
- Alignment with the visible NM Safe Certified brand
- Usage of NM Safe Certified “seal” to promote your business
- Presence on NMSafeCertified.org business directory
- Admission to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Procurement Collective
- NM Safe Certified Resource Toolkit
- Receive the latest news about revisions and updates to the All Together New Mexico: COVID-Safe Practices for Individuals and Employers
- Access to statewide peer learning groups to share best practices, troubleshoot common challenges, and access additional resources